Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The App

Following a slight setback in the Imagine cup my main project is now developing an android app for my friend! Its a good idea and I'll be writing alot about it once I've it on the market by late January, stemming from its concept I'm probably going to put together afew games. I'll be uploading small tutorials, more to prove to myself that I understand what I'm doing than to teach anyone who reads this but none the less they'll be here and I'll be covering the google maps api along with integrating it with android! And I've college exams to do, it helps that these projects have such strong links with my course.

On a side note Google maps 6.0 was released today and looks pretty nice, mapping the indoors, great idea, lets see how long it is until someone kicks up a fuss about security...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feedback in the comments section below!