Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Beginning

Seeing as this is my first post as a blogger (a word which I happen to really dislike) I suppose I'll tell you (the person who stumbles across this blog) what I'll be writing about.

I'm a programmer, and I love programming, so I'm going to share my programming adventures with you. I'm not entirely sure what these programs will be but I will be providing source code for them so you can modify themselves or do whatever you want with them! I'll be making programs in languages from C to php and C# to java. I'll also try get some tutorials together starting with C and working our way into object orientated programming.

Hopefully some people will find this interesting and become regular readers but I'll always try to stay adding content regardless of readership!
Lets begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feedback in the comments section below!